Thursday, July 1, 2010

Layout Design Team!!! Deb's Creations!!! *doing the happy dance*

WOOHOO!!!! I like so over the moon!!! i'm now a Layout DT Member of one Fantastic Deb's creations http://debscreations.ning.com/  I just can't stop doing the HAPPY DANCE!!! so excited!! i'm just getting some ideas together and will start posting on Utube as well to get to know you all and give you all a few laughs! as i know i'm mostly nerves infront of a camera, so will be worth a looksy! I'll be showing you some technques and also demostrating what you can do with the FAB Kits that Deb's got avalible at Deb's creations Shop!! good there are some yumo stamps!!! not to mention the AWESOME cards the ladies are creating!! totally unreal!! I 'm so going to get into trying out some of the tutorials at Deb's as well, there is just so much too do!!! So come over! Sign up and Login!!! I would love to have you there!!

No comments: