Thursday, April 5, 2012

How Eggciting!

Huge Hello Everyone!!

Just thought i would pop in and share a layout before the
 Easter Chocolate Craze hits!

Are you as eggcited about the Easter Bunny coming??
 

I have to admit I AM! I LOVE Easter!
the hot cross buns, the yummy chocolate eggs! and the Joy of the kids on hunting!
even better than all this is the family all coming together to feast and catch up :)

So looking forward to this weekend, even if I'll be working most of it...lol

Anyway i just have to share this layout i whipped up out
of the scraps from A Piece of Cake Designs

 March Monthy Kit - First Release-   






I have been creating some more fimo goodies, for a secret sale that will happen
in the next few months to celebrate my completion of TAFE :)




But if your needing some thing special and need it now,
Come and grab one of A Piece of Cake Designs April Kit

April Monthly Kit-

Loads of Yummy embellishments, including  an Exclusive Charms Creations Super Star!

Need to be quick because they are almost sold out?!

Want to see a sneek peek of my recipe for April's Kit??


Come tomorrow morning to see how to create this Months Recipe @
 A Piece of Cake Designs blog

Wishing you a very Happy and Safe Easter!!

{{{HUGS}}}



8 comments:

Mitralee said...

I had to zoooom into you page to see how you did those letters on the bottom! Sweet layout!!!!

amanda73 said...

love love your layout, just amazing...... cant wait for your sale, love those fimo butterfly buttons, too cute...... i love easter too.... but its not that chocolaty in our house, our kids dont eat chocolate, Connor is 6.5 and never eaten chocolate because he doesnt like it, he will give it back to you when offered it

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE the kits...LOVE the LO...the shapes are fantastic...LOVE your embellies....have a great Easter, between working [poor you!]:):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work! I love that doily with the centre gone! What a fun and fabulous layout! :D

Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration

Good onya Sam

Love Dad

XXXXX OOOO

kerry said...

Hi Sam thanks for the lovely comment on my blog happy Easter take care Kerry xx

mandysea said...

OOoh! Love your LO!! what a cool kit! Gorgeous work as per usual Sam! I'm a fan!
Happy Easter!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi again Sam! Hope you're having a happy Easter! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog - you have really blown me away! :D You so rock! xo