Friday, October 29, 2010

Basic Grey - Quick card

Hello everyone : D
Well this more i was in such a rush to get Ash to Kindy and get breakfast that
i almost forgot about My Basic Grey challenge that is due today!!
Well if your like me i can't say no to a lovely Basic grey Paper
and i have to admit that i do have a large stash of Basic grey papers *blushing*
so to help me use them i have searched out this Basic Grey challenge site!

So with a sweet Prize up for grabs of a $25 voucher to Simon Say stamps  

I can't say no to this!! SO off to creater something ....well a quick Card over a coffee!
one rule is you MUST use Basic Grey in your creation!
You can make anything crafty as long as it has Basic Grey!

so i also had the theme in mind Autum/Harvest
Oh you should see the creations on the blog!! OMG! put me to shame!...lol
well least i try :D
so i used the yummy Orgins collections from Basic Grey,
a Kaisercraft stamp from way back that i pick up for a steal of a $1!!
And i just couldn't help but doddle on my card...lol
i really can't help myself...lol

Well after this quick creation, i'll be diving into my Bobunny to try my hand at the sketch challenge,
Or i may just let my excitment take over as my Design Team pack came from Deb's creations
With some very Merry Christmas Papers from Echo Park!!
Oh they are so bright and happy i might just have to put my sunnies on to scrap these Beauties!!
So Keep an eye out as i will be posting up some sneak peaks!As i am cooking up some really 
Cool creations including Quick Cards, Layouts and an Off the Page Project!! 

Oh i almost forgot!

Deb's Creations is Haven a Whopping 20% off sale!! but you got to join in at Deb's to get your Code!!
Seriously you should pop in, Join up and have some fun!! or at least grab a bargin with the delish Echo papers or the AWESOME stamps!! Deb also sells Copics! 

So if thats not enough to inspire you...well You better get another cuppa and check out some off my friends
blogs!! They always inspire me :  D


Have a Happy Scrappy Day : D 



1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely card Samantha, such and cute image and I love your sentiment - it's fabulous.

Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx