Friday, October 29, 2010

Going Moody with Bo Bunny

Hello : D
I know i'm Back!! lol
well after a bit of House work i thought i could steal away 
to scrap this sketch from Bobunny!
Now i just had to scrap this photo of Locklan,
all too often do we scrap the good happy little loves we adore
so i wanted to scrap the all to familar Moody Locklan...lol
most the time you wouldn't think butter would melt in his mouth
well i'm telling you this boy can be as moody as his mum! lol
So using the most manly pp from Bobunny Cambridge collections
i just love the colour combos and the distressing and patterns!
even the crest start me thinking of the Cullens..lol
any way armed with these joy Bobunny Papers and this sketch
that was suppled to Bobunny blog by the Sketch Inspirations   Which by the way
is also a very Joy place to go for a challenge and a brillant sketch!!
 so just to suit my photo i flipped the sketch,
 is my take of the sketch!





As you can see i went a little crazy with the ink blender ..lol
But you just have to love American Craft thickers!! i just love these brown/coffee Felt ones!!
Thanks for taking a lookies
I'll be back with some more creations tomorrow???
Oh it's Saturday tomorrow! well no creations just bumming around my parents with the kidlids : D
Maybe Sunday : D thats if i can rip myself away from My House of Nights Book! lol : D
Happy Scrappen Lovies :D

1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

COOL!! Cute photo, That ink Blender is a gr8 idea....... Goodluck!